|Minimum Cart Quantity||Discount|
24 hours of 100% pure beeswax generated light! This candle is approximately 2x3 inches.
Some of what sets us apart:
- Etched with original art by our very own Jessamyn Day Bryant!
- 100% pure USA beeswax
- 100% cotton wick (lead-free and non-toxic
- The colored candles other than yellow (which uses no dye) are tinted with a veggie-based colorant
- Unscented (contains an all-natural light honey scent)
- Handmade sustainably in Harrisonburg, VirginiaEarth-friendly and hypoallergenic
- Naturally purifies the air with negative ions as it burns
- Up to 24-hour burn time IF ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS OUTLINED BELOW ARE FOLLOWED
- Every purchase supports humanitarian work at home and abroad
Candle care is important!
These 100% pure beeswax pillars will last around 24 hours each and burn virtually smokeless and dripless if you follow the following: Trim the wick to about ¼ inch. Burn away from drafts and keep the wick trimmed. Let each burn last at least 2 hours per session. When walls of wax develop around the edge of your candle, periodically “hug” it (hugging is using 2 hands to slightly press the outer wall of wax towards the flame). Extinguish your candle not by blowing it out, but by dunking the wick in the wax pool (a bobby pin or similar implement is great for this). Always burn in a holder, on fireproof surfaces and away from children, drafts, and anything flammable. NEVER leave candles unattended.