Pillar Candle | Large
72 hours of 100% pure beeswax generated light! This candle is unscented and approximately 2.7x5.7 inches.
Some of what sets us apart:
- Etched with original art by our very own Jessamyn Day Bryant!
- 100% pure USA beeswax
- 100% cotton wick (lead-free and non-toxic)
- Unscented (contains an all-natural light honey scent)
- Handmade sustainably in Harrisonburg Virginia, earth-friendly and hypoallergenic
- Naturally purifies the air with negative ions as it burns
- Up to 72-hour burn time IF YOU FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS (AVOID DRAFTS, TRIM WICK, HUG CANDLE, ETC.)
- Every purchase supports humanitarian work at home and abroad
- Support beekeepers and candlemakers and help save the bees!
- Please Note: Real beeswax varies in color and scent from batch to batch. Actual diameter is around 2.7" and as each candle is handmade, the height will hover slightly around 5.7"
Candle care is important!
These 100% pure beeswax pillars will last around 72 hours each and burn virtually smokeless and dripless if you follow the following: Trim the wick to about ¼ inch. Burn away from drafts and keep the wick trimmed. Let each burn last at least 3 hours per session. When walls of wax develop around the edge of your candle, periodically “hug” it (hugging is using 2 hands to slightly press the outer wall of wax towards the flame). Extinguish your candle not by blowing it out, but by dunking the wick in the wax pool (a bobby pin or similar implement is great for this). Always burn in a holder, on fireproof surfaces and away from children, drafts, and anything flammable. NEVER leave candles unattended.